1012 Newcastle Dr
Supply Chain Management
Regulatory Compliance (OSHA,DOT)
HR Policies and Procedures
AFFIRM OILFIELD SERVICES (SELECT ENERGY SERVICES / TEJAS OILFIELD SERVICES)
NTX Regional Operations Manager ● Sept 2010 - Present ● Bridgeport, TX
Oversight of all Oil/Nat. Gas Infield Heavy Haul Trucking Operation in North Texas.
- Facility/Safety and Budget management
- Regulatory compliance (OSHA, DOT)
- Policy Development
- Fleet Maintenance and Sales.
- Structured NTX Trucking budgets for 2010-2017.
- Exceeded Target budgets for 2010-2014
- Stream lined operations to meet Target budgets for 2014-2016.
3 STAR DAYLIGHTING, LP
Operations Manager/ Water Division ● May 2008 – July 2010 ● Cresson, TX
Oversight of all operations of water transport division.
- 4 Hydrovac trucks, 100+ employees, 30 tanker trucks
- Facility/Safety Management
- Regulatory Compliance (OSHA, DOT)
- Policy development
- HR policies development.
- Staffing and new hire processing.
TEJAS OILFIELD SERVICES / SELECT ENERGY SERVICES
CDL Driver/ Flatbed ● June 2007 – May 2008 ● Aledo, TX
- Transport casing, tubing to and from pipe yards.
- Transport misc. oilfield equipment to and from gas well lease locations.
3 STAR DAYLIGHTING, LP
CDL Driver ● Jan 2007 – April 2007 ● Granbury, TX
- Operate truck for hydro excavating and tank cleaning company.
CHRIS COX HORSEMANSHIP COMPANY, INC.
Business Manager/Tour Coordinator ● Nov. 2005 – Jan. 2007 ● Mineral Wells, TX
Managed all office operations and staffing
- Inventory management and control
- importing goods from Mexico and China
- Extensive customer service and sales experience.
- 82% increase of gross sales in 2006.
- A 4X increase in internet sales and 3X increase in annual traffic.
- Successfully coordinated Chris Cox Horsemanship 2006 National Tour.
COWBOY TACK, INC. (LEDDY’S COWBOY TACK) (out of business)
Operations/Product Manager (2004-2005) ● Call Center Sales Manager (2002-2004)
Distribution Manager/Quality Control (1997-2001) ● Weatherford, TX
- Evaluated production operations at multiple locations including Weatherford, TX and Muzqiz, Mexico.
- Structure and implementation of new policies and procedures at all locations.
- Product evaluations and design and updates yearly (104 new products added to 2005 line).
- Oversight of purchasing department and vendor relations.
- Senior management member to oversee department and employee relations.
- Oversaw staff of 75+.
- 23% increase in total production efficiency.
- 16% increase in overall GP margins.
- 1/3 reduction in raw material cost.
PANHANDLE SLIM / WESTMOOR CORPORATION
Distribution Manager/Boot Division (1994-1996) ● Warehouse Lead (1993-1994) ● Ft Worth, TX
Oversight of all phases of distribution and warehouse operations.
- Cut employee turnover by 50%.
- Reduced overtime hours by 65% while exceeding department goals.
TRAINING – LICENSURE - EDUCATION
- PPE Fleet Safety Management
- HAZ Comm.
BEHAVIORAL BASED SAFETY
- Safety Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- PEC Safeland Safety Course
- Smith System (DriverDirect On Road Defensive Driving Course)
CDL Class A License w/ tanker endorsement
L.D. Bell High School, Hurst, TX ● Diploma 1987
REFERENCES Available upon request.