Lora Scott Resume
Professional Experience and Achievements
Accounts Manager, West Inland Energy, Inc. – Aledo, TX 2004-present
Highly knowledgeable of all aspects of managing accounts for oil and gas wells, and exploration
Projects. Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing financial information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; assists in the preparation and completion of action plans; resolving problems, identifying trends; determining system improvements;
- Meets bookkeeping and accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assist with the preparation of annual budget, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
Office –Insurance Manager, Cherry Lane Chiropractic – Ft. Worth, TX 1990-2004
Supports clinic operations by maintaining office systems, timely and accurate processing of insurance claims, and supervising staff.
- Developed clinic personnel procedures and accompanying manual
- Recruited, selected, and trained personnel to perform all office tasks
- Processed patient insurance claims
- Managed accounts receivables and implemented alternative financial payment structures
Coordinated marketing program to increase revenue streams
- Improved operational efficiencies by implementing processes
- Leveraged strong communication skills
Marketing Director/Office Manager, Back Pain Chiropractic Corp - Grand Prairie, TX 1986-1988
Dual responsibility of managing corporate insurance office and working in the capacity of Director of marketing for organization of 18 clinics.
- Accomplished business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans
- Monitored Corporate revenue and expenses
- Managed the insurance billing database for 18 clinics
Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Marketing - University of Texas San Antonio